Data protection policy
OUR COMMITMENT TO PROTECTING YOUR DATA WHEN USING OUR WEBSITE
You are connected to the website of the Ecole Supérieure Internationale de Savignac www.ecole-de-savignac.com, an establishment belonging to the Dordogne Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCI Dordogne). In accordance with European regulation 2016/679 dated 27 April 2016, known as the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and French law 78-17 dated 6 January 1978, known as the Data Protection Act, as amended, the Dordogne CCI implements enhanced technical, legal and organisational measures to protect the personal data of users of this website, in particular, nationals, partners, suppliers and those who plan to set up and/or take over a business.
You will find below detailed information on the processing of your personal data, collected by the Dordogne CCI during your interactions on this site.
This notice is supplemented by:
• a policy for cookie management ;
• the Legal Notice of the website of the Ecole de Savignac. ;
All the terms generally used here are defined in article 4 of the GDPR and in the French Data Protection Act.
1. PUBLISHER OF THIS SITE & DATA MANAGEMENT
24660 Périgueux Cedex 9
Represented by Mr. Christophe FAUVEL, President
The Dordogne CCI, responsible for processing, determines the means and objectives of the collection of personal data on this site, as well as the creation and monitoring of the resulting contractual or pre-contractual relationship between the Ecole Supérieure Internationale de Savignac, its clients and potential clients. The data collected in this way is processed according to secure protocols and enables the Ecole Supérieure Internationale de Savignac (an establishment belonging to the Dordogne CCI) to manage the requests received through its IT applications.
2. HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA ON THIS SITE AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
The School’s clients, potential clients, and its academic or professional partners, may be required to communicate data concerning them whilst they browse on this website via:
- the use of the contact forms made available on this site;
- the online user notification service (when this service is offered on the site);
- the creation of an ‘online account’ (when this service is offered on the site);
- the online payment facility (when this service is offered on the site);
- subscription to the School’s RSS news feed;
We also compile monthly statistics on the use of this site (counting the number of visits, interactions and downloads, etc.).
Generally speaking, the purpose of the various tools to which you have access when you browse is to offer you a complete and efficient service. We limit the personal information you send us to the strict minimum. If certain data needs to be filled in for us to provide you with a certain service, you will be informed beforehand on the form by an asterisk.
3. WHAT DATA TO WE COLLECT?
Through use of the site, we can collect:
- Data related to your identity and your business: surname, first name, company, line of business, etc.;
- Contact details: telephone number, email address, postal address, IP address, etc.;
- Bank details when making an online payment (when this service is offered by the Dordogne CCI on this website): type of card, credit card number, expiry date, confirmation of payment or rejection and reason for rejection;
- Data collected during your requests for information on the text fields of the contact forms. Here, the user undertakes to pay particular attention to the use of the text fields on the website and not to communicate through this intermediary any confidential or so-called ‘sensitive’ data;
- Data associated with user reviews on the section provided for this purpose online (when this service is offered on the site): name or pseudonym used, rating given to the services of the CCI, date of publication and your free comments in the text box;
If certain data must be filled in for legal or contractual reasons, you will be informed beforehand on the relevant form.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that data transmitted by you must be accurate in order for us to provide you with the best services. In addition, you undertake not to transmit to us on this site any data from third parties without their prior consent.
4. LEGAL BASIS FOR THIS DATA COLLECTION
The collection and processing of your data by the Dordogne CCI are based on the following legal foundations (Article 6 of the RGPD):
The implementation of the contractual or pre-contractual agreement:
- Data collected when using a form on this site;
- Bank details when making an online payment (when this service is offered by the Dordogne CCI on this website);
- Data collected when you create or modify your online account (when this service is offered on the site);
- Data collected when subscribing to emailings (when this service is offered on the site). https://www.cnil.fr/fr/la-prospection-commerciale-par-courrier-electronique
- Contact details collected by the user’s social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, Instagram); (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, Instagram) ;
- Tracking data and site statistics: IP address, connection data (date, number of connections, etc.);
- Data collected on your online account (when this service is offered on the site): login ID, date of connection, etc.;
- Data related to user reviews (when this service is offered on the site).
Consent of the user:
In any case, whether you are a user acting in a private or professional capacity, we can assure you that we will respect your interests as well as your fundamental rights and freedoms by allowing you to oppose all or part of the processing described in this Data Protection Policy at any time. If requested, we will inform you of the consequences of this opposition.
5. DO WE COLLECT ‘SENSITIVE’ DATA AND/OR DATA RELATING TO CHILDREN?
When users visit the website, the CCI does not collect sensitive data within the terms of the law.
The only ‘sensitive’ data that can be collected via this site is when the user fills in the text fields on the forms. In this respect, the user agrees to pay particular attention to the use of the text fields on the website’s contact forms and not to communicate so-called ‘sensitive’ data via this interface.
Moreover, the Ecole Supérieure Internationale de Savignac only offers its training courses and consulting services to students over 16 years of age or to businesses. In this respect, it is not the intention of this website to collect data from people under the age of 15.
6. PERIOD OF DATA RETAINED
The personal data collected on this site is stored for a period of time in accordance with the legal provisions and also the purposes for which it is recorded. The time limits we keep data vary according to:
- The nature and purpose of the processing in question;
- The categories of data processed;
- The applicable limitation periods;
- The applicable contractual provisions;
- The recommendations of the French National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties (CNIL).
In this repect, the Dordogne CCI adheres to the following principles:
TIME LIMITS FOR STORING THE DATA PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE
|Using the contact forms||12 (twelve) months|
|When you publish user reviews (when this service is offered on the site)||24 (twenty-four) months|
|When creating and/or managing your online account (when this service is offered by the Dordogne CCI on this site)||24 (twenty-four) months from the last connection. An email will be sent to you informing you that the account will be deleted|
|Using an online method of payment (when this service is offered by the Dordogne CCI on this site)||Invoicing details kept for 5 (five) years from the closing of the accounts from the financial year of invoicing|
|Data related to statistics on the use of the site and the improvement of its performance||The Dordogne CCI may be required to retain connection data for a period of 3 (three) years from the time of connection|
STORAGE TIME AFTER TRANSFER TO OUR CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT DATABASE
Certain data collected through contact forms on the site may be transferred to the School’s Customer Management Database, in order to ensure the contractual and pre-contractual relationship with its clients, prospective clients and institutional or academic partners.
When the storage of data is no longer required by law, or is no longer relevant in connection with the implemention of our services, or if you have exercised your right to change or delete your data, we will delete it, with the exception of anonymised data that can be used for statistical purposes. This deletion and/or anonymisation is carried out in a secure manner and in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
7. HOW DO WE ENSURE THE SECURITY OF THE DATA COLLECTED ON THIS SITE?
In accordance with the relevant legal provisions, the Dordogne CCI employs enhanced technical, legal and organisational measures to protect the personal data collected via this site against modification, accidental or unlawful loss, unauthorised use, disclosure or access, and more specifically concerning the Ecole Supérieure Internationale de Savignac (which belongs to the Dordogne CCI):
- Raising our colleagues’ awareness of confidentiality requirements;
- The compliance of our sub-contractors with respect to their obligations of confidentiality;
- Securing access to our premises and IT platforms;
- Securing the access, sharing and transfer of data;
- The implementation of a general IT security policy for the Dordogne CCI;
- The rigorous selection of partners and service providers based on their compliance with the GDPR.
Securing exchanges on the website: in order to ensure greater protection of the exchanges carried out via our website, we have chosen to secure our site by means of encryption (TLS 1.2 key, 128 bits). The use of this encryption key and this certificate makes it possible to secure access to the various features.
This policy is translated into a specific framework for the use of data by our agents, technical security measures and the selection of sub-contractors who comply with the standards laid down by the regulations in force, with regard to the purpose and type of data collected. In this respect, the Dordogne CCI uses the following sub-contractors:
Hosting of the website:
2, rue Kellermann
Outsourcing of the website:
9, Bd Sébastopol
Contact forms (Formcraft):
PO Box 16122 Collins Street West
Victoria 8007 Australia
Online chat between leads and students
15 Westland Pl
London N1 7NP
Data storage is also handled by our internal servers located at the Dordogne CCI as well as well as by our publisher who, in particular, is responsible for the maintenance of our Customer Management Database.
Management of customer relationships at the Ecole de Savignac:
Oscar Campus CRM
9 bis Rue de Vézelay
8 rue Jeanne Barret
Your online account
Your online method of payment
You will be notified of future information and services by the Dordogne CCI on this website.
8. WHO MIGHT HAVE ACCESS TO THE DATA COLLECTED?
- The technical service providers of the Dordogne CCI, particularly in terms of hosting, facilities management, technical maintenance of this website, the components that are integrated into it and our Customer Management Database, a detailed list of which is given in section 7 above;
- These access operations are governed by a contractual arrangement known as a ‘sub-contracting agreement’, reminding each of the above-mentioned service providers of their duties of confidentiality and their obligations in terms of data protection, as laid down by the GDPR and the French Data Protection Act.
9. WHERE DO WE PROCESS THE DATA COLLECTED VIA OUR WEBSITE?
The majority of the data collected by the Dordogne CCI is processed on our internal servers in France.
Our sub-contractors are mainly based within the European Economic Area. Occasionally, and for some specific services, the data collected by the Dordogne CCI might be passed on to sub-contractors based outside the European Union. In such a case, the Dordogne CCI ensures that the appropriate guarantees are provided by the sub-contractors in question to govern the said transfer of information.
10. USE OF THE SCHOOL’S SOCIAL NETWORKS
The School has created profiles on social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube and Instagram. Some of these pages can be accessed via this website.
If you encounter any difficulty when connecting to these pages, please contact the network operator (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube and Instagram). You can also send a message to the administrator of the Ecole de Savignac about the network concerned.
11. ACCESS TO OTHER WEBSITES THROUGH THIS WEBSITE
The School may create links to third party sites on its website, which would be related to the subjects dealt with and likely to be of interest to the reader. By mutual agreement with its parent company, the Dordogne CCI, it reserves the right to modify the current terms and conditions at any time, in particular by updating the current website.
When the user accesses one or other of the sites referred to in this way, he/she leaves the School’s website www.ecole-de-savignac.com and acknowledges that these sites are not under the control of the Dordogne CCI. We therefore advise you to pay particular attention to their Data Protection and Cookie Management policies. The Dordogne CCI cannot be held responsible for either the content on these sites or for their Data Protection policies.
12. WHAT ARE THE RIGHTS OF USERS?
Your rights, which are detailed below, may apply to your situation, depending on the exact circumstances. For example, the right to withdraw your consent will not apply where the processing is not based on your consent but on a legal obligation.
- Article 15 GDPR – the right to information
- Article 16 GDPR – the right to rectification
- Article 17 GDPR – the right to erasure (the right to be forgotten)
- Article 20 GDPR – the right to a data transfer (the right to data portability)
- Article 21 GDPR – the right to object
In order to exercise these rights or if you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact our Data Protection Department:
• by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• by post: Ecole Supérieure Internationale de Savignac, 1 place des Ecoles, 24420 SAVIGNAC-LES-EGLISES, FRANCE
If appropriate, the Dordogne CCI may ask you for further information (e.g. proof of ID, login, etc.) in order to be sure of your identity when you are exercising your rights.
Subject to failure to comply with the above provisions, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL:
• by internet: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/agir
• by post: 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 Paris Cedex 07.
13. AMENDMENTS TO THIS POLICY
We may amend this policy from time to time to reflect changes in our practices or to ensure compliance with regulatory developments. We advise you to consult it regularly.
This post is also available in: FR