Accompanying the recruitment of external candidates
Possessing the required expertise for a job does not, by itself, suffice to make someone the right candidate. Social skills and motivation are equally important and need to be analysed and demonstrated when recruiting a new manager.
The École de Savignac can accompany your Human Resources department in validating the suitability of the potential candidate for the post to be filled and for the specific requirements of your company.
The aim of our recruitment accompaniment task is three-fold:
- To ensure an objective analysis of the managerial, organisational and material conditions of the candidate’s job.
- To ensure that the job description drawn up by you matches the context, culture and strategic approach of your company.
- To evaluate the candidate’s profile through personal interviews, role plays and personality tests.
- Familiarisation with the future candidate’s job profile and the specific requirements of your company.
- Objective evaluation of the expertise and potential of the candidate using detailed evaluation grids with respect to the requirements of the job in question, the corporate culture and organisation of your company.
- Use of professional role-play and relevant tests in order to substantiate key aspects of the personality of the candidate.
- Help with the selection from expert consultants concerned to ensure the objectivity of their analysis.
- Accompanying you with your final decision.