Tailor-made business solutions (intra-company training)
The École de Savignac can create training programmes for your managers taking into consideration the managerial, organisational and material conditions of the jobs on offer, as well as the context, culture and strategic approach of your group or business.
Designing these programmes is a collaborative process, to make them as operational as possible, and involves your company’s senior management, in order to make the most of the trained managers within your company.
Aims of the intra-company training :
Our tailor-made training programmes will enable your trainees to achieve the strategic and operational objectives set up by the company.
The École de Savignac can provide :
- Training programmes designed in close collaboration with your company and adapted to its particular strategic challenges (repositioning, development, internationalisation...) and human resource issues (acquiring new skills, professional development, career changes…);
- Additional knowledge for your trainees to enable them meet the specific challenges of your company;
- Personalised training programmes that can be held on your premises or at the École de Savignac, varying in scope according to your needs and time constraints.
Together, we analyse your needs and design your training programme using an approach that underpins our programme conception and course design.
- the human and organisational parameters
- the target skills aimed at and their means of evaluation
- the characteristics of the trainees
- the specific training needs
- The target skills are converted into teaching aims.
- The teaching strategies are drawn up, notably the overall configuration, where and when it will take place and the technologies involved.
- The teaching methods and technologies are selected: the teaching techniques (presentations, tests, brainstorming, role plays, situational simulations, tutorials, coaching…), tools and teaching materials (text books, slides, video-conferences, online classes, forums, teaching software…) and interaction formats (face to face, in small groups, in work-like configurations…).
- Creation of work-based situations with experts designated by the client.
- This phase may simply involve adapting and revising the techniques and tools which we use in our Savignac training programmes.
- t may also require designing new tools and materials.
- Application of the training programme
- Administration of the training programme (coordination of the programme, contact with the trainers, logistics, ongoing management of the teaching, monitoring attendance…)
- Creating study cases together with the managers of your company.
Evaluation phase for assessing the educational system and to optimize the "expected results / cost of training "