You are connected to the website of the Ecole Supérieure de Savignac www.ecole-de-savignac.com, an establishment belonging to the Dordogne Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCI Dordogne). The purpose of this website is to present the School’s news and the training courses it offers. Its editorial content as well as all updates are managed by the School’s Department of Communication in close collaboration with the Department of Communication of the Dordogne CCI.
The following text presents the legal notice of the website as well as its general conditions of use.
This legal notice is supplemented by:
1. WEBSITE PUBLISHER
The Dordogne CCI, represented by its President, Christophe Fauvel
24660 Périgueux Cedex 9
Tél. : 00 33 (0)5 53 35 80 80
- Director of Publication: Richard Ginioux, Director of the School
- Graphic design: Yann Lepaon
- Editorial content: Department of Communication of the School
- Technical management, updates and maintenance: Web Project Manager / Department of Communication of the Dordogne CCI
In accordance with the terms of Article 6 III-1 of law no. 2004-575, dated 21 June 2004, to support confidence in the digital economy (known as “LCEN”), we hereby inform you that this website, www.ecole-de-savignac.com, is the exclusive property of the Dordogne CCI.
2. HOSTING AND OUTSOURCING MANAGEMENT
This website is hosted by OVH Group SAS, registered under no. 424 761 419 00045 at the RCS (French trade and companies register) of Lille Metropole.
2, rue Kellermann
Tel. 00 33 (0)8 99 701 761
Outsourcing of the site is managed by SI7V, registered under no. 498 710 334 00042 at the RCS of Boulogne.
9, Boulevard Sébastopol
Tel. 00 33 (0)3 21 06 42 88
3. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
3.1. ACCEPTANCE OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
These General Conditions of Use apply to all services made available on the site.
The Terms and Conditions can be consulted at any time on the site. When a person connects to the site, this implies full and complete acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. In this respect, the user must read the Terms and Conditions on initial access and throughout the connections that are made.
The user accepts that he/she will not be sent a paper version of the Terms and Conditions.
The present Terms and Conditions of Use may be modified at any time by the publisher, unilaterally and without notice. The Terms and Conditions of Use are those in force on the day of connection to the site and any new connection implies acceptance of any new Terms and Conditions of Use, should that be the case.
3.2. ACCESS TO THE SITE
The site is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, on condition that you have internet access. Access to the site does not require an access code or login details.
Access to the site may be temporarily suspended, mainly for updates and/or maintenance.
3.3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
This site is intended to inform the public. Its content is protected by law, in particular by the terms of the French Intellectual Property Code. All reproduction rights are reserved, including for downloadable documents, icons and photographic images. You are therefore not authorised to modify, distribute, transmit, disseminate, represent, reproduce, publish, transfer or sell all or part of this site or any lists of links obtained from this site, nor to create works derived from these documents or lists of links without the express prior authorisation of the Director of Publication. Any link to this site must be subject to the prior agreement of the Department of Communication of the School.
The Ecole Supérieure de Savignac has a graphic charter designed to govern the use of the logo and other elements of the brand which may not be used without the express prior agreement (written authorisation) of the School. The same applies to photos and illustrations appearing on this site, which are also protected by the French Intellectual Property Code. Any use of illustrations or photographs displayed on this site must be subject to prior written authorisation.
In this respect, please contact us at the postal or email address below:
Ecole de Savignac
1 place des Ecoles
3.4. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
In accordance with European regulation 2016/679 dated 27 April 2016, known as the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and French law 78-17 dated 6 January 1978, known as the Data Protection Act, as amended, the publisher, who is responsible for all processing on this website, implements enhanced technical, legal and organisational measures to protect the personal data of users of the website www.ecole-de-savignac.com, in particular, nationals, partners, suppliers and those who plan to set up and/or take over a business.
You will find below detailed information on the processing of your personal data, collected during your interactions on this site
3.5. PERSONALISED COOKIE MANAGEMENT
When you consult the website www.ecole-de-savignac.com, cookies are stored on your computer, mobile phone or tablet. These are managed by your internet browser and are used to collect information relating to your browsing in order to send you services and promotional offers.
Find out more about our cookie management policy.
3.6. SITE CONTENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We endeavour to offer you reliable and up-to-date information on this site. Despite all our efforts, errors or omissions may appear. We will do our best to correct any errors that are brought to our attention.
The information contained on this site is intended to provide general indications on the subjects it covers. The publisher cannot be held responsible for the use and interpretation of this information by internet users.
- The publisher of the site is free to reference, or not, and to remove at any time a link to any third party site. By referencing sites, we do not seek to be exhaustive; consequently, our lists of links, in whatever section they may be, do not in any way claim to be exhaustive.
- Any internet user who accesses these referenced sites leaves the site www.dordogne.cci.fr and acknowledges that these sites are not under the control of the publisher. Consequently, the publisher cannot be held responsible for the content offered on these sites, nor for the links they contain or for any changes made to them.
- The publisher cannot be held responsible for faulty transmission of information due to the hazards of the various networks which make up the internet as well as incompatibilities due to the internet browser used by the user to consult this site.
- More generally, the publisher cannot be held responsible for any damage, direct or indirect, whatever the causes, origins, nature or consequences, even if the possibility of such damage has been advised, caused by the access of anyone to the site and/or the impossibility of accessing it, and/or any use of the site, including any damage or virus that could infect the user’s computer equipment or any other property, and/or the credit given to any information coming directly or indirectly from the site.
References to businesses and individuals
- Information on events, businesses and individuals referred to on the site www.dordogne.cci.fr is compiled and updated using information provided by the people or companies concerned and in no way engages the publisher’s responsibility. The brands referred to on this site are registered by the companies that own them. .
- • Anyone who would like to have information about him/her removed from any content of the site www.ecole-de-savignac.com may do so by emailing the Data Protection Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Email addresses and telephone numbers posted online
This type of information is put online to allow the internet user to contact a person or quickly access the information they are looking for. These addresses and telephone numbers may not be used for any other purpose, in particular for commercial prospecting. Non-compliance in this respect may result in legal action being taken against the offender.
3.7. TECHNICAL OPERATION
For any comments on the technical functioning of the site, please email the web project manager via the contact form.
This post is also available in: FR