Training leaders in the hospitality industry
The course focuses on strengthening your strategic skills and providing you with the tools you need to become a leader.
Added to this is the ‘Savignac touch’ which makes our MBA one of a kind. You will be involved in many different initiatives, carried out in groups, such as action in the fight against cancer, helping the elderly and disadvantaged children, development of the local area, etc.
The aim of these projects is to develop the skills that are valued in the types of professions for which you are prepared at the School: team management, leadership, business dynamics, interpersonal skills, sense of service, sense of solidarity, ease on an interpersonal level, communication, diplomacy, creativity, etc.
Aims of the degree
- Develop a strong hospitality culture
- Know how to analyse situations, reach solutions and make strategic decisions
- Master the key concepts of the management of a company
- Develop managerial skills and the ability to communicate orally and in writing
- Appoline, student at Savignac