MBA in Hospitality Management : Entry requirements
Do you have a degree in hospitality (or equivalent) ? The following are the steps to follow when applying for an MBA at École Supérieure Internationale de Savignac.
Do you have the right profile ?
The MBA at Savignac has been designed for young professionals who want to become leaders in the hotel industry.
- Do you have an advanced level of English and management skills ?
- Do you wish to take up positions of responsibility and build business strategies ?
- Are you considering an international career? Do you like to travel ?
- Do you like to welcome and help people, and be of service to them ?
- Do you like to be surrounded by people and work as part of a team ?
- Do you like to be active ?
- Would you like to study in the challenging environment of an outstanding school ?
Then this degree is made for you.
Entry Levels and Requirements
The only entry level is in the first year of the MBA (i.e. Year 4). Candidates must hold, or be in the process of obtaining, a degree in hospitality or equivalent, or more generally a level Bac +3 in hospitality.
All other applications are considered on an individual basis.
Foreign candidates must also have a B2 level in French and in English (TOEIC, TOEFL or IELTS certificates required).
Would you like to study at École Supérieure Internationale de Savignac ? The following is how to apply.
02. INVITATION TO THE SCHOOL
We will assess your application and, if you are eligible, we will contact you and set up an appointment for you to come and take the admissions tests at the School within 10 days.
03. SELECTION TESTS
You come to the School for half a day to take the entrance tests, which are as follows:
- A test to evaluate your English: level B2 is required.
- A test to evaluate your French
- A test in management
- A test in legal culture
- A test of management and administration aptitude (TAGE 2)
This test, in the form of multiple choice questions, measures the candidate’s aptitude for management studies on 3 important levels: verbal aptitude, problem solving and logical reasoning.
- An interview: this measures the candidate’s motivation and potential, and enables the identification of the personal and professional aims of the candidate.
This selection process can take place remotely for candidates abroad or in a French Overseas Territory (DOM/TOM).
The School’s final decision is communicated by email or post within 2 weeks of the selection tests and interview.
If successful, you will receive the registration documents to be returned to the School. Your acceptance on the course will be confirmed once you have obtained the required qualifications.
When to apply
You can apply from the beginning of October until the end of May the following year.
Selection tests can be taken on an appointment basis only which will be arranged once we have received your application.
This post is also available in: FR